WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to impact our community with wellness education and the reality that everyone can achieve a happier, healthier life. Every client is unique and TruFit evaluates the differences on an individual basis. Our professionals assemble the appropriate data to ensure the best results, safety, happiness, and ultimately a complete positive lifestyle shift.
Our two founders have collaborated over 25 years of experience to design a results-based personal and group training studio. TruFit caters to all the needs of every lifestyle. We use top-quality, cutting-edge equipment and programming.
HOW IT WORKS
TruFit is not your typical gym experience. Our facility specializes in Personal Training and Group Training. We pride ourselves on offering the most diverse and results-based workouts in all of Northwest Indiana. We offer several different membership options that will fulfill all of your training needs. All membership questions can be answered by our health and fitness experts during a scheduled complimentary consultation. Scheduling can be done online or over the phone. Our entire team looks forward to turning your health and fitness ambitions in to fulfillment.
10 PRINCIPLES OF FITNESS
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store and utilize energy.
- Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility: The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance: The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.